I’ve been doing business seminars in Europe and Asia lately, and enough of you Americans have been bugging me to do them in the US as well. Wish granted. In a big way…
Next month, September, in Philadelphia, I will do the most comprehensive, full-blown Alpha 2.0 business seminar I’ve ever done in my life, as you’ll see in a minute. I will also do an optional group coaching session the next day, similar to the one I did in Fort Lauderdale recently.
I chose Philadelphia because it’s a decently central East Coast location that offers relatively easy access to those of you living in:
- The Philadelphia area
- The New Jersey area
- The New York area
- The Washington DC area
- Pretty much anywhere in Pennsylvania, Virginia, Maryland, Delaware, and even Connecticut and Rhode Island.
- Those of you in places like Ohio, New York State, and North Carolina could also attend with a little extra travel, as could pretty much anyone on or near the East Coast.
- Regardless of where you live, you’re invited.
When you come to the seminar, here’s what you’ll get (it’s a lot):
Alpha 2.0 Business Seminar
This is a one day, full day seminar and an improved version of the one I’ve been doing over the last few years. It will be on Saturday, September 16th in downtown Philadelphia. I’ve shifted the seminar to include more make-money business techniques and less financial management techniques, since those are what past attendees seemed to want the most.
By the end of the seminar, you will know how to take your idea (or find an idea if you don’t have one) and create a high-income ($75,000 per year or more), low-work (30 hours a week or less) location-independent business, exactly like the ones I talk about in my books.
Here are the topics we will cover:
- Multiple business model: How to have multiple small businesses all spinning off money every month
- Income diversification: How each business you own can have multiple streams of income
- Building residual and partially residual income: The different levels of residual income and how to configure them
- “What the hell do I sell?” brainstorming session: How to find your money-making idea
- Market and niche selection: How to find ideal customers/clients
- Pricing: How to price what you sell for maximum profitability
- Website configuration: The most profitable and effective ways to structure your websites (if indeed you need any; one of my Alpha 2.0 businesses is completely offline)
- Marketing: Many different ways to market your product or service
In addition to all of this, you will receive a big pile of hardcover and softcover books at the seminar that are yours to keep. In addition to some of my books, I have assembled some extra books that I consider are must-read bibles for maximum success in starting or improving your Alpha 2.0 business.
Anyone attending the seminar will receive these books, FREE:
- The hardcover printed version of my primary book, The Unchained Man
- The softcover printed version of my success book, Sampson and the Wizard
- The softcover printed version of Maximum Achievement, by Brian Tracy, perhaps the best book on success ever written.
- The softcover printed version of E-Myth Revisited, by Michael Gerber, perhaps the best book on small business ever written.
In addition to all that, you will also receive a flash drive with the following audio programs on it, FREE:
- A special audio podcast on building an Alpha 2.0 business that I have recorded specifically for this seminar that is not available anywhere else.
- 21 Ways To Double Your Productivity, by Brian Tracy. This is one of the best audio programs on business time management I’ve ever heard. (This is a 100% purchased and legal copy; it’s yours free as part of the seminar.)
As you can see, at this seminar you not only get the knowledge on how to create or improve your own high income, location independent, low-work business, but also the actual tools you need to hit the ground running as soon as you leave the seminar on Saturday. With all this, you will be able to make back the cost of the seminar many times over.
This is the seminar I wish someone had shown me many years ago. You get the entire seminar, all the know-how, all the books, and the flash drive with all the audio for just $797, though you can have a 10% discount if you bring a friend (you both get the 10% off) or 20% off if you bring two friends (all three of you get the 20% off). If you’re interested in this discount, email me before you register, but you’d better hurry. Members of my monthly coaching program get their 30% discount, as always (this does not stack with other discounts).
These seminars always fill up very quickly, so if you want to join us for the business seminar, you need to hit this button right now and reserve your seat. Once the seats are all gone, they’re gone:
Philadelphia Group Coaching Session
In addition to the business seminar, I will stay an extra day after the seminar and have a group coaching session, where a small group of 4 – 10 guys relax in a conference room with me for a few hours, and I simply coach everyone in the room with any problems, questions, or areas of improvement you may have. They can be women/dating/relationship questions, business/income/financial questions, time management/lifestyle design questions, or any other area I have expertise in. You can also benefit from input from the other guys in the room besides myself.
I’ve done these informally a few times, and guys really enjoy these and get a lot of value out of them. There is no agenda, just your questions. It will be in downtown Philadelphia on Sunday, September 17th, the day after the business seminar. We’ll start at noon, and I plan on the session going for about four hours or so. It’s $397 (SMIC members get 30% off as usual). If you want to go to the Alpha 2.0 Business Seminar and the Coaching Session, you can have 10% off both (this doesn’t stack with other discounts). Email me ASAP if that’s what you want so I can hook you up.
Click this button right now if you want to join us for the Coaching Session:
As always, seats fill up fast for these kinds of seminars / sessions. If you want to come to either of these, email me or hit one of those buttons above ASAP.