In July, in Las Vegas, I will do the most comprehensive, full-blown Alpha 2.0 business seminar I’ve ever done in my life. It’s the same one I gave in Philadelphia last year, which was a big success.
Last year I did this on the East Coast, so this year I’m doing it closer to folks in the Midwest and West Coast. I’m doing this in conjunction with Freedomfest, which I will also be attending, and will be held in Las Vegas the day before my seminar. This way, you can go to Freedomfest (if you want) and simply stay one extra day for my seminar, where you will learn how to create a high-income ($75,000 per year or more), low-work (30 hours a week or less) location-independent business, exactly like the ones I talk about in my books.
Las Vegas offers relatively easy access to those of you living in:
- Washington and Oregon
- Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, and Utah
- Anywhere in the Midwest including Colorado, Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, and so on.
- Those of you in Mexico or Canada, particularly Vancouver or Calgary, are within the region as well.
- Regardless of where you live, you’re invited.
When you come to the seminar, here’s what you’ll get (it’s a lot):
Alpha 2.0 Business Seminar
This is a one day, full day seminar and an improved version of the one I’ve been doing over the last few years. It will be on Sunday, July 15th in the central strip in downtown Las Vegas. This is one day after Freedomfest has ended, and my seminar will be within very easy walking distance from there, perhaps even in the same hotel (The Paris Las Vegas).
By the end of the seminar, you will know how to take your idea (or find an idea if you don’t have one) and create a high-income ($75,000 per year or more), low-work (30 hours a week or less) location-independent business.
Here are the topics we will cover:
- Multiple business model: How to have multiple small businesses all spinning off money every month
- Income diversification: How each business you own can have multiple streams of income
- Building residual and partially residual income: The different levels of residual income and how to configure them
- “What the hell do I sell?” brainstorming session: How to find your money-making idea
- Market and niche selection: How to find ideal customers/clients
- Pricing: How to price what you sell for maximum profitability
- Website configuration: The most profitable and effective ways to structure your websites (if indeed you need any; one of my Alpha 2.0 businesses is completely offline)
- Marketing: Many different ways to market your product or service
In addition to all of this, you will receive a big pile of hardcover and softcover books at the seminar that are yours to keep. In addition to some of my books, I have assembled some extra books that I consider are must-read bibles for maximum success in starting or improving your Alpha 2.0 business.
Anyone attending the seminar will receive these books, FREE:
- The hardcover printed version of my primary book, The Unchained Man
- The softcover printed version of my success book, Sampson and the Wizard
- The softcover printed version of Maximum Achievement, by Brian Tracy, perhaps the best book on success ever written.
- The softcover printed version of E-Myth Revisited, by Michael Gerber, perhaps the best book on small business ever written.
In addition to all that, you will also receive a flash drive with the following audio programs on it, FREE:
- A special audio podcast on building an Alpha 2.0 business that I have recorded specifically for this seminar that is not available anywhere else.
- 21 Ways To Double Your Productivity, by Brian Tracy. This is one of the best audio programs on business time management I’ve ever heard. (This is a 100% purchased and legal copy; it’s yours free as part of the seminar.)
As you can see, at this seminar you not only get the knowledge on how to create or improve your own high income, location independent, low-work business, but also the actual tools you need to hit the ground running as soon as you leave the seminar. With all this, you will be able to make back the cost of the seminar many times over.
This is the seminar I wish someone had shown me many years ago. You get the entire seminar, all the know-how, all the books, and the flash drive with all the audio for just $797, though you can have a 10% discount if you bring a friend (you both get the 10% off) or 20% off if you bring two friends (all three of you get the 20% off). If you’re interested in this discount, email me before you register, but you’d better hurry. Members of my monthly coaching program get their 30% discount, as always (this does not stack with other discounts).
These seminars always fill up very quickly, so if you want to join us for the business seminar, you need to hit this button right now and reserve your seat: